A note:
Just in case you're wondering, this is not the official website for Green Being Farm. This is just my blog from the summer I spent at the farm.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

The season is over

For any of you that are still following this blog, I apologise for leaving it so abruptly. The days following the last post were hectic and exhausting. By the middle of October I had packed up the farm as best I could, left for the city, attended my step-brother's wedding, and made it to the west coast by bus in order to start a month-long bike trip.

I guess you won't get a detailed description of all the pigs now. Suffice it to say, they each had their own personalities and I miss them.

The season is over and I've returned to the city. I'll post again if I have any more news related to this season or Green Being Farm, or if I start up another blog detailing some other adventure or mine.

Thanks for reading.

No comments: